• This one-of- a-kind 40± deeded acre horse property, located approximately 10 miles north of Moorcroft, Wyoming, is situated ¼ mile from Keyhole State Park and adjacent to 300 acres of wooded BLM ground.
• The property features a custom-built, four bedroom, three bathroom home with a beautiful great room, 2-story vaulted ceilings, slate tile floors, custom log accents, three fireplaces, hardwood floors, a bonus loft and room to grow.
• There is a 640 sq. ft. wrap-around deck that overlooks Keyhole Reservoir as well as the horse barn and runs.
• The improvements are rounded out by a 20’X120’ open-face horse barn with five pipe and continuous fence runs, each with automatic water tanks, and an insulated/heated tack room.
• In addition, there is a 32’x48’ shop/barn with a hay loft and a 20’x 50’ lean-to.