• 180 Lake Ridge Road is conveniently located off I-90 and only 8.9 miles from downtown Buffalo.
• This property, which features a well-constructed three bedroom and three bath home, has incredible views of the Bighorn Mountains to the west and Lake DeSmet to the east.
• There is a 2-car garage on one side of the home with a smaller 1-car garage on the other.
• Other features include in-floor heat, several exercise/office bonus rooms, three gas fireplaces, and lots of storage.
• The property shares a boundary with 640 acres of State of Wyoming Land which would provide a new owner the opportunity to access even more acreage for horseback riding, hunting or other outdoor activities.
• The size of this parcel does allow for subdividing giving the new owner several exit strategies or the ability to regain some of their initial cost.
• An irrigation canal runs across the northwest part of this property providing water in the summer and some sub-irrigated pasture.
• The current owner is leasing out the grazing on the property.
• 180 Lake Ridge Road is a very desirable property with exceptional views, in the mid-size property range, which is very hard to find in the Buffalo area.