• This 107± deeded acre property is located 30 minutes north of Lusk, Wyoming and offers country living in a scenic setting.
• The terrain is made up of pine and cedar tree covered ridges making it an ideal habitat for wildlife such as antelope, whitetail and mule deer, and wild turkeys which are abundant in the area.
• The custom-built residence was completed in 2018 and has 3,220 sq. ft. with three bedrooms, two full baths.
• The home includes many amenities such as new GE stainless steel kitchen appliances, new hickory cabinets, large island with cooktop, and much more!
• The home also has an attached, finished, 780 sq. ft. two-car garage.
• Electricity is provided by Niobrara Electric Association.
• There is a new septic system on the property along with private water well with a 99-year lease.
• Covenants apply. Broker owned!
• OPTION B: 36± deeded acres and residence. $325,000