• Located on the edge of the Medicine Bow National Forest, this 40± deeded acre property lies just west of the mountain village of Esterbrook.
• Densely wooded with mature pine and aspen groves, the property’s terrain is comprised of a quiet valley gently sloping up to ridgelines and is at 6,400 feet above sea level.
• In the heart of the acreage there is a 144 sq. ft. log cabin in good condition that was built in 1999 along with an outhouse and a travel trailer, in good condition, that sits on an 816 sq. ft. concrete pad with a cedar patio area.
• The property is off-the-grid, with electricity nearby.
• If one chose to procure utilities, water wells in the area are between 100 to 300 feet deep.
• With year-round access, central to mountain recreation and in close proximity to Glendo Reservoir, this property is an excellent mountain wilderness getaway.