• Located on the edge of the Medicine Bow National Forest, this 40± deeded acre property lies just west of the mountain village of Esterbrook.
• Densely wooded with mature pine and aspen groves, the property’s terrain is comprised draws and ravines sloping up to ridgelines and is at 6,400 feet above sea level.
• The property is off-the-grid, with electricity nearby.
• If one chose to procure utilities, water wells in the area are between 100 to 300 feet deep.
• Wildlife including mule deer and elk frequenting the property.
• Central to mountain recreation and in close proximity to Glendo Reservoir, this property is an excellent mountain wilderness getaway.