• 1,787 sq. ft. total living space in the 1-1/2 story home.
• 950 sq. ft. basement provides lots of storage space, with potential for a family room.
• Main level: entryway foyer, living room with half bath, country kitchen, laundry room, formal dining room, and parlor/den with French doors.
• Upper level: One large bedroom with walk-in closet, two smaller bedrooms with “railroad car” layout (you walk through the first to get to the second) and a full bath.
• Hardwood floors and carpet throughout the home.
• Central air and heating, updated windows and electrical wiring.
• New interior and exterior paint as well as a new roof in summer of 2018.
• Large corner lot with established trees and bushes, landscaping, privacy fence, underground sprinkler system, close to the local grade school.
• One-car attached garage with automatic garage door.