• 1,200 square feet of total living space on the main level along with 1,056 square feet in the basement.
• Complete kitchen remodel with custom hickory cabinets, farmhouse sink, all new energy efficient appliances which include gas cook top, dishwasher, wall combination oven (oven/convection oven), refrigerator, and microwave.
• Main level: tiled entry way, living room with fireplace, kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, two bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
• Basement: family room with built-in storage cabinets, utility/laundry area with energy efficient washer and dryer, two non-conforming bedrooms and half bath.
• 96% efficient York furnace and central air, Water Boss water softener and 78 gallon Rheem Marathon hot water heater.
• Steel siding with new roof (50-year warranty shingles).
• 336 sq. ft. attached single-car garage with heat and new Chamberlain C450 ½ hp Smart Home automatic garage door opener.
• Sprinkler system with updated control box, well-maintained yard with fenced-in back yard and new 12’ x 12’ storage shed and patio area off the back of the home.