• 83.24 deeded acres situated in the scenic Wyoming Black Hills approximately 18 miles northeast of Newcastle, Wyoming.
• Excellent set of improvements that include 1,525 sq. ft., 1-1/2 story, 3 bedroom, one bath log home.
• 4,352 sq. ft. pole barn with two bedroom, one bath apartment that includes kitchen w/appliances new in 2014, climate controlled wine cellar, forced air heat & A/C, gym equipment, V-6 generator w/auto-on.
• A 900’ well provides water to both homes and sprinkler system.
• The property is approximately ½ mile from the national forest and provides excellent habitat for several species of wildlife that frequent the area including elk, mule and whitetail deer, wild turkeys, and other wildlife indigenous to the Black Hills.