• 311 Spring Canyon Road is a 54.24± acre property 18 miles west of Douglas, Wyoming.
• Improvements on the property include a 1,518 sq. ft., two-bedroom, two-bathroom home on a full basement with a two-car detached garage, and a heated and insulated garden shed.
• There is also an insulated 30’ x 45’ Morton shop that has a concrete floor along with a heating and cooling system which makes this building ideal for an excellent workspace or storage area.
• The large 81’ x 180’ Lester pole barn has historically been used as a riding arena as well as for tractor and hay storage.
• With nine horse stalls, a tack room, feed room and frost-free hydrants, this building also provides tremendous utility no matter what your operational needs may be.
• There are 27± acres of grass/alfalfa mix which are flood-irrigated by water provided by the La Prele Irrigation District.
• A half-acre, spring-fed pond lies in the center of the property and provides livestock water as well as wildlife habitat.
• The property is fenced with four strands of barbed on wire and steel posts and the fences are in good condition.
• Wildlife that frequents the property includes mule deer, whitetail deer, waterfowl, antelope, and elk.