• 928 sq. ft. main level: living room and two bedrooms with wood floors, one full bathroom, recently remodeled kitchen with breakfast bar, cabinets with soft close drawers and roll outs, and laundry room with utility sink.
• 928 sq. ft. basement with new carpet and paint: family room, office, one non-conforming bedroom, recently remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower, and storage room.
• Trex deck off the front of the home. Patio off the back side of the home with fenced-in backyard where a workshop and a small storage shed are located.
• Hot-water baseboard heat. Boiler and hot water heater installed in 2015.
• Steel siding, windows and doors have all been replaced.
• 32’ X 60’ stick-built shop with concrete floor built in 2004.
• Large corner lot with established trees, close to the Lusk Elementary School.