• This tract of land is located near Sturgis, South Dakota on the edge of the Black Hills.
• The property offers great views of Bear Butte and the Black Hills with easy access from Sturgis which is about four miles north of Sturgis on Avalanche Road, a well-maintained county gravel road.
• The property has been used for a cattle operation and has a well with pipelines and tanks to four pastures.
• Numerous building sites are available and there is electricity on the property.
• There is a water tap with Bear Butte Valley Water, a rural water system, at a location at the east boundary of the property.
• This tap can be extended onto the property.
• The zoning on the Lawrence County land is Park Forest, which allows for eight building sites per 40 acres.
• This is a great spot to build your country home.
• Bring your horses and cattle and enjoy country living.