• Well-maintained home with 2,444 sq. ft. of living space on main and upper levels.
• Home built in 1940. Updates include plumbing, electrical and windows.
• Main floor: Living room with fireplace, dining area with wood burning stove, kitchen with appliances, bedroom with walk-in closet, master bedroom and full bath, 3/4 main bath with tiled shower, back entry porch, laundry area with washer/dryer, and sunroom.
• Upper level: Large family room with wood burning stove and access to upper deck. This room could easily be turned into another bedroom.
• 728 sq. ft. basement: Utility room with boiler, hot water heater, water softener, and pressure tank. Space available for another bath. There is also a large, finished family/storage room.
• Roof with heat vents replaced in 2015, recently painted interior and exterior, freshly cleaned carpets and new picture window in the living room.
• Private well, septic/drain field, two propane tanks, well-manicured yard with established trees and underground sprinkler system, established windbreak on west side of property.
• Black top driveway leads to the detached two-car Morton garage plus shop area with concrete floor and automatic garage doors.
• Country living on two acres, only one mile from Lusk, WY and move-in ready.