• Well-maintained home with 360 degree views and 2,444 sq. ft. of living space on main and upper levels.
• Original home built in 1940, basement and living room added along with updated plumbing and electric in 1960s when house was moved from Lance Creek to present location. Remodeled/updated in 1986 with south and west additions and all new windows.
• Main floor: spacious living in all rooms, living room with fireplace, dining area with wood-burning stove, kitchen with appliances, bedroom with walk-in closet, master bedroom and full bath, 3/4 main bath with tiled 5’ shower, back entry porch, laundry area with washer/dryer, and sunroom leading to a big deck on southwest corner of the home.
• Upper level: Large family room with wood-burning stove and access to upper deck. This room could easily be turned into another bedroom.
• 728 sq. ft. basement: Utility room with boiler, hot water heater, water softener, and pressure tank. Space available for another bath. There is also a large, finished family/storage room. This room could also be turned into another bedroom with the addition of an egress window and closet.
• Roof with heat vents replaced in 2015, recently painted interior and exterior, freshly cleaned carpets and new picture window in the living room.
• Private well, septic/drain field, two propane tanks, well-manicured yard with established trees and underground sprinkler system, established windbreak on west side of property.
• Black top driveway leads to the detached two-car Morton garage plus shop area with concrete floor and automatic garage doors.
• Country living on two acres, only one mile from Lusk, WY and move-in ready.