• Located on the edge of the Medicine Bow National Forest, this 9.87± deeded acre property is located just 10± miles west of the mountain village of Esterbrook.
• Surrounded by mature pines, this property has a well, electricity, and year-round maintained access roads.
• The log cabin is 289 sq ft and has a wood stove and electricity.
• Additionally, a basement foundation has been poured on the property.
• With year-round access, utilities, and central access to mountain recreation, this property is an excellent hunting camp or wilderness getaway.