• 1,364 sq. ft. total living space on the main level, 884 sq. ft. partially finished basement.
• Main floor: two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, dining area, living room, family room with natural gas fireplace. Living room and one bedroom have solid wood floors.
• Cute kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
• Basement: two non-conforming bedrooms, one bath, storage room, and laundry/utility room.
• Attached two-car garage with work bench, separate tool shed with concrete floor and a wood shed for easy access to the outdoor boiler unit.
• The house is currently heated with a wood burning central boiler heating unit. The house can easily be converted back to natural gas forced-air heat and air conditioning with the furnace that is in the basement utility room.
• Large corner lot, close to high school.