• This 43.89± deeded acre property is nestled just outside of Torrington, Wyoming right off the US HWY 85/26 corridor.
• A beautiful, custom-built pipe entryway takes you to the improvements that include a stunning 60’X160’ s that sits on 3.89± acres.
• In addition to 7,200 sq. ft. of shop space, there are approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of living space that offers 3 bedrooms and two baths with high-end finish work and upgrades throughout.
• The double-walled insulated heated shop offers a full concrete floor; five automatic overhead doors: four doors that measure 10’X14’ with the large door measuring 14’X14’; three walk-through doors; and a built-in 20-ton crane.
• Alongside the shop are approximately 40 deeded acres that has a 3-tower, low-pressure T&L pivot installed in 2016 which irrigates 36± acres with dual appropriated water serviced from an irrigation well and Hill Irrigation District.
• The pivot ground is seeded to alfalfa.
• Well-maintained property is minutes from town off a paved road with year-round access.