• This custom-built 3,856 square foot home is one of the most spacious homes in the area with large airy rooms and ample closets/storage space.
• This split-level masonry home has 1,928 square feet of finished living space on both levels which includes four large bedrooms (2 up and 2 down), 3-1/2 bathrooms, Living room, Dining room, Kitchen with breakfast nook and appliances, Laundry room with washer, dryer and utility sink, Large family room with built-in office desk and a Shop and large pantry.
• In addition there is an 850 square foot indoor pool room opening onto the patio and a 900 square foot attached two-car finished garage.
• Financial efficiencies are recognized through the duality of both solar and natural gas.
• The pool is solar heated with a system of pumps and circulators that can heat the water for both solar and/or natural gas for the entire house through a 5-zone hot water heat system.
• Anderson wood windows and extra insulation in the 2’x6’ exterior frame also contribute to low maintenance costs.
• Exterior finishes include brick with steel siding and a new asphalt shingled roof.
• A beautifully landscaped yard with automatic sprinkler system, large backyard patio and established perennial flower beds complete the exterior.
• This is a one-of-a-kind home that is located in the southeast part of Lusk and close to the Niobrara Health and Life Center.