• This home sits on two city lots that measure 16,800 square feet and located only a few blocks from the Niobrara Health and Life Center.
• Recently remodeled and updated throughout with new interior paint, flooring which includes carpet and rustic tile, kitchen refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave, as well as a new roof, windows and exterior doors.
• This 1,601 square foot ranch-style home has a fireplace as the focal point in the living room, dining room with bay window, newly updated kitchen with hickory cabinets and granite counter tops, full bath with double vanity, laundry room, two bedrooms plus a master bed and bath with walk-in closet.
• The 800 square foot basement has a large family room, half-bath and utility area.
• There is a detached two-car garage with concrete floor and plenty of work space as well as an additional bay for another vehicle or lawn equipment.