• Just minutes west of downtown Casper lies this turn-key 42.99± deeded acre country property with a home, barn, and irrigation.
• The home is a 2,108 sq. ft. ranch-style home built in 1978 that sits on a crawlspace foundation and is in good condition.
• Modern renovations and landscaping have been completed in the last two years.
• Features in this home include three bedrooms, two bathrooms, laminate wood floors, forced-air heat, two living spaces, a large fireplace, large kitchen with granite countertops, Pella windows, French doors leading to a beautiful outdoor patio, and oversized two-car garage with a bonus room. A 1,728 sq. ft. barn was built in 2017 and has electricity, water, and two paddocks.
• Additionally, the property boasts a new chicken coop.
• There are 13 acres of Casper-Alcova Irrigation District water rights for irrigation and historically, the owner has harvested one cutting of hay with the remaining regrowth used for winter grazing.
• The property is fenced on all sides, is on city water, and has a quarter mile gravel driveway to Zero Road, which is a paved road.