• This 14,404± acre ranch located in the southern Black Hills approximately 20 miles southeast of Hot Springs and Custer State Park, and approximately 16 miles east of Angostura Reservoir.
• The Abbott Ranch lies in one contiguous block that consists of 5,693± deeded acres, 8,071± Buffalo Gap National Grassland permit acres and 640± State of South Dakota lease acres.
• The ranch is cross-fenced into several pastures.
• Water resources include several water taps that feed into pipelines that feed into several stock tanks strategically located throughout the ranch.
• There are approximately 600 dryland hay ground that produces 700± ton of hay each year.
• The ranch is owner-rated for 475 cow/calf pairs year-round.
• The improvements include two homes and several outbuildings as well as working corrals.
• The Abbott Ranch offers excellent hunting opportunities for trophy mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, turkeys, sharp-tail grouse, and waterfowl.