• The Alamosa 160 is a 160± deeded acre ranch approximately nine miles east of Alamosa, Colorado with amazing views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
• The topography of the ranch is flat and consists of grass-covered plateaus mixed with sagebrush.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including elk, mule deer, coyotes and antelope.
• This property also qualifies to apply for Landowner Preference Point hunting tags.
• This property offers several building sites and is located only 10 minutes from Alamosa and around 2-1/2 hours from Colorado Springs.
• There are no utilities on the property.