• Alder Creek Acreage is a 71± deeded acre parcel located approximately 24 miles west of Telluride, Colorado and less than 2.25 hours from Grand Junction.
• With amazing views of the San Juan Mountains, the topography of the ranch consists of sloping terrain lined with aspen, oak and large pine trees that provide ample protection for wildlife.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including moose, elk, mule deer, wild turkeys, bear and fox.
• Alder Creek runs year-round through this little slice of heaven.
• There is also a well on the property.