• The Alworth Hay Farm is located just west of the town of Lyman, Nebraska on the Wyoming-Nebraska border.
• This farm offers 79.07± acres of which 63 acres are irrigated with shares from Goshen Irrigation District.
• Historically, the irrigated acres are planted in alfalfa producing approximately 5.5 ton/acre.
• Improvements include sheds, stock water, mature trees around the headquarters, and a roping arena.
• The residence is a manufactured home built in 1999 with approximately 1,216 sq. ft. of living space, three bedrooms, and two baths.
• This ideal property offers productive hay ground while being minutes from town with maintained roads.