• This 150± acre farm sits on the south edge of Eden/Farson, Wyoming.
• Approximately 140 acres of the farm has produced high-end alfalfa and grass mix hay for 35 plus years with two crops of alfalfa/brome grass producing much of the yield.
• The 2020 hay production reached 263 tons, or 4,677 small bales along with 85 tons of barley on the 110 acres that is irrigated under a Valley 8000 poly-lined, remote-controlled center pivot and 30 acres of flood-irrigated corners.
• The water is snowmelt held in the Eden Valley Irrigation District reservoir and distributed through the updated canals and pipelines.
• The farmhouse is a recently updated 3,320 sq. ft., two story, stick-frame four bedroom, three bath house.
• The property also has a 30’x50’ metal-framed shop with a concrete floor along with a 60’x100’ steel hay shed as well as other improvements.
• A cottonwood tree grove lines the west side of the home site as does the highway frontage.
• The elevation of the property sits at 6,614 feet above sea level with a view of the Wind River Mountain Range to the north and the Killpecker Sand Dunes to the east.
Lusk, WY 307-334-2025
Buffalo, WY 307-760-9510
Billings, MT 406-697-3961
Wheatland, WY 307-331-2833
Belle Fourche, SD 605-210-0337
Torrington, Wy 307-575-5236
Douglas, WY 307-331-9095
Greybull, WY 307-272-1098
Miles City, MT 406-697-3961
Real Estate Company Specializing in Farm, Ranch, Recreational, & Auction Properties.
Licensed in WY, SD, MT, CO, NE, and ND
©2018 Clark & Associates Land Brokers, LLC | All Rights Reserved | WEBMASTER