• Located just south of the Greybull River is the Arrowhead Acreage, a 239± deeded acre pasture that is fenced on all sides.
• Water is provided by Fairview Canal which runs north to south and the Webster Creek flowing east and west.
• Historically this property has been leased out for grazing and also to harvest trophy mule and whitetail deer.
• 288.46 acre feet of water rights according to the Greybull Valley Irrigation District.
• Additionally, there is also a 738± deeded acre irrigated farm located less than ½ mile to the south for $670,000. (UNDER CONTRACT)
• There are utilities located nearby.