• 299± deeded acre pasture is located 11 miles directly east of Glendo Reservoir on Meadowdale Road.
• The property is high quality grass-covered prairie consisting of two pastures on both sides of Highway 270 with rolling hills and panoramic views of Laramie Peak to the west.
• Several different kinds of wildlife frequent the area including antelope, mule deer, coyotes, foxes and upland game birds.
• The Bass Pasture has historically been used as a summer grazing operation with average gains on yearlings grazed at 1.8 to 2 pounds per day.
• Water for livestock is provided by one windmill. There is electrical service on the edge of the property along Highway 270.