• This 1,396.81± deeded acre ranch is located 10 miles northwest of Newell, South Dakota, and provides an excellent opportunity to own a great property to winter cattle and for calving.
• There are 348 acres of irrigation water plus over 200 acres of dryland hay ground with the balance being creek bottoms and pasture.
• There is a full set of improvements which includes a house, machine shed, barns and corrals.
• The ranch has a good feed base and excellent winter protection with numerous windbreaks scattered across the property.
• Horse Creek meanders through the property providing livestock water and habitat for wildlife. Butte Meade Sanitary Water District provides rural water for domestic use as well as for livestock.