• The Berry Estate, located directly north of Torrington, is a great example of country living close to town.
• Included with this 87± acre property is a beautiful 2007 stick-built home that offers six bedrooms, four bathrooms, a kitchen and living area with vaulted ceilings that offer plenty of natural light and uncompromised views of the valley.
• With 5,928 square feet of living space, which includes a walkout basement, there is plenty of living space on each level.
• The acreage offers 65± acres of center pivot-irrigated ground with the 55± acres under the main pivot re-seeded to oats and alfalfa in 2017.
•The second pivot is a single tower and waters 10± acres of grass/alfalfa hay.
• There are 137 shares of Hill Irrigation District water rights that feed the pivots as well as a 150 foot deep non-adjudicated well along with a second 350 foot non-adjudicated well.
• This property is platted for subdivision with opportunities for buyers to consider if desired.