• Situated along the banks of the Big Horn River two miles north of Worland sits this multifaceted 193.26± acre property.
• Recreational opportunities abound on the property with nearly two miles of the Big Horn River meandering along the north and west boundary of the property, a 14± acres pond teeming with fish and fowl, Slick Creek, and over 100± acres of river bottom ground that provides excellent game habitat.
• Agriculturally, there are 68± irrigated acres under two pivots that are three years old, which the owners currently lease out as a stream of passive income.
• Pride of ownership is shown in the well-kept improvements on the estate including a 1,820 sq. ft. manufactured home built in 2004 with three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a recently remodeled kitchen, and excellent landscaping.
• The home is on city water and also has Fiber Optic Internet Service.
• Wildlife includes whitetail and mule deer, ducks, geese, pheasants, doves, coyotes, bobcats, turkeys, antelope, trout, bass, perch, and catfish making this property perfect for a sportsman that will also enjoy farm lease income.