• There are few Big Horn River properties of this size and quality left in the valley, and very few with highway access hit the market.
• The attributes of this undeveloped 223± acre parcel include irrigated water rights to lease for cash-flowing income with neighboring farmers ready to work while also giving you migratory bird habitat!
• Tucked beneath the high-rising bench on the west sits over ½ mile of the Big Horn River, with timber bottoms for superior white tail deer cover and tall grass native perennials for excellent upland game bird, fowl, and pheasant habitat.
• The superiority of this listing is exemplified by the inclusion of an undivided interest in another undeveloped 100 acres± on a half-mile of the Big Horn River located 1.5 miles south giving you private access to put-in and take-out on one of the world’s greatest trout fishery.
• This property is located approximately 27 miles north of Ft. Smith, Montana.