• The Black Hills Horse Ranch, located six miles north of Edgemont, South Dakota, is a quality grass ranch that is owner-rated for 140 to 150 head of cow/calf pairs year-round.
• The 2,783± acre ranch consists of 1,980.72± deeded acres, 600± State of South Dakota lease acres, and 202.74± BLM lease acres.
• Traditionally a cow/calf operation, the property would be a great equestrian ranch with approximately 30 covered horse stalls, indoor arena, outdoor arena, round cutting pen and Behlen barn.
• Additional cattle improvements include a pole shop, pipe working corrals, and squeeze chute and alley.
• Water for the ranch is provided by two submersible wells that produce between 25 and 35 gallons per minute (GPM).
• There are eight stock dams.
• The home is a 1,465 sq. ft., ranch-style home with four bedrooms.
• On the Black Hills Horse Ranch, wildlife and waterfowl are abundant and provide good hunting opportunity for mule deer and antelope.