• The Black Hills Horse Ranch, located six miles north of Edgemont, South Dakota, is a quality grass ranch that is owner-rated for 40 to 50 head of cow/calf pairs year-round.
• The 1,255± acre ranch consists of 615± deeded acres, 600± State of South Dakota lease acres, and 40± BLM lease acres.
• Water for the ranch is provided by two submersible wells that produce between 25 and 35 gallons per minute (GPM).
• Traditionally a cow/calf operation, the property would be a great equestrian ranch with a 90’X200’ indoor arena, 150’X330’ outdoor arena, round cutting pen and 36’X84’ Behlen barn with nine 12’X12’ Priefert stalls, feed and tack room along with a one bedroom apartment.
• Additional improvements include a pole shop, pipe working corrals, and squeeze chute and alley.
• The home is 1,465 sq. ft. ranch-style home with four bedrooms.
• On the Black Hills Horse Ranch, wildlife and waterfowl are abundant and provide good hunting opportunity for mule deer and antelope.