• The 1,065± Blanchard Butte Irrigated Ranch is located 20 miles north of Red Lodge Montana and 35 miles south of Billings International Airport.
• This extremely well-balanced ranch consists of 103± flood irrigated acres and 548± acres under center-pivot.
• Water is delivered via the Highline Ditch, and owner would become majority shareholder of the Ditch Company enabling future water development.
• The decreed water is plentiful from Rock Creek and Clear Creek, but can also be supplemented with Cooney Reservoir shares.
• 157± dry-cropland acres are currently in tame-grass hay which should yield 1 ton per acre without fertilizer on average.
• 256± acres of rangeland with a carrying capacity of 30 acres/AU along with many wildlife-habitat reservoirs complete this mix of grazing and farming.
• Two homes, storage shed with concrete floor, excellent well water, Elk tag qualifications, and a view-unmatched make this the ideal ranch in an excellent location.