• This offering is a rare opportunity to acquire a 200 head year-round cattle operation on 65,099± total acres with an irrigated feed base along with a 950 head feedlot in the Ten Sleep area of Wyoming.
• The Bonanza Ranch consists of 279± deeded acres, 3,440± BLM lease acres, 370± State lease acres, and the transfer of 200 cow/calf pair grazing allotments on 61,000± acres of “in-common” BLM, State, Forest Service, and South Paint Rock Grazing Association leased acres.
• Purchase of 200 head from the Seller’s heard would be necessary in order for the “in-common” grazing permits to transfer.
• A 7-tower, 2016 Zimmatic pivot irrigates 70± acres with territorial water rights from Paint Rock Creek and an additional 96± acres are irrigated with gated pipe.
• The 950 head feedlot is in good condition with pipe construction and heated water tanks.
• The scale house has been recently renovated into one bedroom, one bath living quarters that is utilized during calving season.
• The terrain of the ranch stretches from the creek bottom meadows of Paint Rock Creek to the high summer grazing of the Big Horn National Forest.
• The majority of the ranch is contiguous for ease of rotational grazing.
• Recreational splendor abounds from trout fishing in Paint Rock Creek to elk hunting in the high mountain terrain, and one land owner elk tag is included with the Bonanza Ranch.