• Scenic, 184± deeded acre property located in the Pine Ridge.
• Ponderosa pines dot the landscape of rolling hills and sandstone bluffs overlooking the North Platte River valley to the south.
• Owner-rated at 10 cow/calf pairs for seven months.
• The main home, built in 2006, consists of an open living room, dining room, and kitchen; three bedrooms; 2-1/2 bathrooms; and front and rear covered patios. This home was recently renovated with many updated features including granite countertops and solid oak doors along with new exterior siding and a steel roof.
• The guest home was built in 2013 and includes one bedroom, a large bathroom, and a “trophy” / recreation room. The finishes in the guest home compliment the main house, with granite countertops and hardwood floors.
• Three water wells are strategically located across the ranch, with two solar wells for stock water and one well for the improvements.
• Wildlife found on the ranch includes deer, antelope, turkeys, and upland game birds.