• The Burlington Irrigated Farm consists of 303± flood irrigated acres, 75± acres of sub-irrigated pasture, and 360 ± acres of native badlands for a total of 738± deeded acres.
• County Lane 43 extends down the length of the property making access extremely convenient.
• Terrain on the farm consists of flat farm ground, grass pastures with mature trees, and rugged slopes.
• Antelope, whitetail, and mule deer frequent the property along with upland game birds.
• The property is currently leased out for 2018 and includes 522.46 acres of water rights.
• There are utilities on the property.
• Additionally, there are is a 239± acre pasture less than ½ mile to the north that is available for $185,000.