• The 3,838± acre The Burton Ranch is located approximately 21 miles southeast of Gordon, Nebraska and consists of 3,198.5± deeded and 640± State of Nebraska lease acres.
• The topography of the ranch features heavily-sodded grass, flat meadows and rolling hills along with many draws that are covered in native grasses that provide ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• There is currently a lease in place on the ranch for summer grazing of 240 cow/calf pairs in 2017.
• Reliable stock water is provided by five windmills, one solar well, and live water from the Niobrara River that flows year-round along the northern edge of the ranch for approximately one mile.
• There is also a well with a submersible pump that provides water to the ranch headquarters which includes an older set of improvements.
• The ranch offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including mule deer, whitetail deer, wild turkeys, antelope, and upland game birds.