• The Bushnell CRP is located approximately eight miles south of Bushnell, Nebraska on County Road 17.
• It consists of 644± deeded acres of which 568± acres are currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP).
• The remaining 67± acres are native grass pasture and tree areas.
• Approximately 25,000 trees have been planted on the property.
• Bushnell CRP also has several thousand trees that are over 10 years old to include Pine, Cedar, and Juniper trees as well as Chokecherry and Buffalo Berry bushes.
• The balance of feed and cover provides habitat for a variety of wildlife including mule deer, antelope, sharp-tail grouse and pheasants.
• The annual CRP payment is approximately $16,974 and the contracts run until 2024, 2025, and 2034.
• With this income and the property’s year-round access, it would make an ideal home site or a solid investment property for years to come.
Ryan T. Rochlitz
Mobile: (307) 286-3307
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901