• 2,543.32± deeded acres and 280± leased acres for a total of 2,823.32± acres.
• In the heart of hard grass cattle country.
• West boundary of the ranch borders the South Cave Hills of Custer National Forest.
• Ample water is provided by four wells with pipelines and tanks along with several reservoirs and two seasonal, brushy creeks.
• 1,400 sq. ft. house, a 3,072 sq. ft. livestock barn, and a 2,500 sq. ft. hoop building.
• A set of working and shipping corrals are located just off the paved, county road.
State Certified General Appraiser
Mobile: (605) 210-0337