• Located in the heart of some of southern Montana’s best hunting areas, the Buttermilk Creek Hunting Property offers a great opportunity to hunt the areas abundant large game animals.
• Comprised of approximately 720.82± acres of rolling hills and pine tree-covered ridges and adjacent to significant acres of public land, the property provides excellent cover for the deer and antelope that call Buttermilk Creek home.
• Traveling elk herds in the area often use the dense tree cover and feed of the property.
• Good border and internal fences as well as an electric well with pipelines and tanks allow for summer grazing of cattle as an income option.
• The Buttermilk Creek Hunting Property is located on the Big Powder River East Road approximately 17 miles southwest of Broadus, Montana.