• The Buttermilk Road Farm is a 747± acre farm that is conveniently located three miles east of Lingle, Wyoming.
• This farm is contiguous and has excellent access with frontage to US Highway 26/85 located a quarter of a mile away and with Buttermilk Road running directly through the property.
• There are a total of 658± irrigated acres with 574± acres being irrigated by five pivots: four full pivots and one wiper pivot.
• There are abundant water sources that include four 675 to 1,450 GPM wells, an original North Platte River supply, stored water from Pathfinder Reservoir, as well as ditch water delivery from the Lingle Water Users District.
• The alfalfa seedings on the farm are four to five years old, and the historical hay production is 6 tons/acre with the historic corn yields of 180 to 200 bushels/acre.
• In addition, there is a 25 GPM domestic water well along with 3-phase power supply throughout the property that provide power to the pumps and the wells.
• Wyrulec is the electric provider for the farm.
• The only improvement on the farm is a Harvestore 20,000 bushel grain bin; however, there are multiple building-site options with natural gas supply throughout the property.