• The Canyon View Ranch is a highly productive and well managed grass ranch located in the heart of Wyoming cattle country.
• The deep, cedar lined canyons of the Goshen Rim provide superior winter protection for cattle and wildlife.
• The ranch has several wells and flowing springs allowing for maximum utilization of the grass for year round grazing or summer grass herds.
• The diverse topography includes high, fertile plateaus located on the Rim, deep canyons and rolling, grass covered hills.
• The ranch is also home to a variety of wildlife including mule deer, elk, antelope and upland birds.
• The Canyon View Ranch is comprised of 17,992± deeded acres and 880± State Lease acres for a total of 18,872± acres.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Office: (307) 467-5523
Mobile: (307) 760-9510
Fax: (307) 467-5581