• The Carlson Waltman Ranch is a 5,887.79± contiguous acre ranch consisting of 4,167.789± deeded acres, 1,280± BLM acres, and 440± State lease acres located north of US Hwy 26 in Waltman, Wyoming.
• The terrain is rolling, grass-covered hills with draws and intermittent streams.
• The property has been leased to a neighbor for the past 35+ years who has grazed 300 pairs in the spring and another 100 pairs in the fall.
• Water is provided to livestock via several reservoirs on the property and there is also a capped well.
• There are no improvements on the property but electricity is available.
• Wildlife found on the ranch includes antelope, mule deer, grouse, and coyotes.