• This contiguous 1,343± acre ranch is located approximately six miles north of Harrison, Nebraska and consists of 703± deeded and 640± State of Nebraska lease acres.
• The topography of the ranch features heavily-sodded grass pastures and pine and cedar tree-covered hillsides. Its many draws provide ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• There is currently a lease in place on the ranch for summer grazing of 75 to 80 cow/calf pairs in 2017.
• Reliable stock water is provided by two windmills, several springs, and live water from Sowbelly Creek that flows year-round through the ranch for approximately ¾ of a mile.
• There is also a well with a submersible pump that provides water to the ranch headquarters which includes a 2,632 sq. ft. home, attached garage along with a shop/tack room that has two horse stalls and a ¾ concrete floor.
• Several amenities for the outdoor enthusiast can be found on the ranch such as excellent fishing opportunities and abundant wildlife.
• Sowbelly Creek is the only cold-water creek in Nebraska with brown trout and there are several trout ponds as well.
• The ranch offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including big horn sheep, elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, wild turkeys, and antelope.