• Located approximately 12 miles from Casper via Casper Mountain Road.
• Provides beautiful views of Casper Mountain to the north, Muddy Mountain to the south, and a sweeping valley to the east and west.
• The access road is maintained by the county to the edge of this property.
• Information on a water well drilled recently on neighboring property is available upon request.
• This property is in the heart of excellent habitat for wildlife which include elk, mule deer, antelope, and upland game birds.
• There are no improvements or utilities on the property.
• With its commanding views, ease of access, proximity to Beartrap Meadow and Muddy Mountain, and 160± grazing acres this property is suited for a year round residence with horses or other stock.