• The Laramie Peak Acres consists of 160.13 deeded acres with rolling native grass hills, sage brush, ravines and pine trees.
• The view of Laramie Peak to the west is unobstructed.
• There is a 20’ well with a solar pump and spring box piped to a rubber tire tank, two wildlife guzzlers and a small wildlife watering pond.
• The property is located off-grid; there are no nearby utilities.
• The property borders approximately 2,700 acres of State of Wyoming land.
• It is located in Area 7 for elk hunting with a thriving wildlife population.
• Other wildlife that frequent the property includes mule deer, antelope, turkey, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions and sage grouse.