• 2,720± Total Contiguous Acres: 1,779 deeded acres, 480 federal acres, 461 State of Wyoming lease.
• Incredibly beautiful property from its steep rugged canyons to the pine, cedar and juniper covered ridges, to gentle sloping pastures.
• Several fresh water springs dot the ranch along with a number of stock water dams.
• For the outdoor enthusiast, there is an abundance of wildlife — whitetail deer, mule deer, wild turkeys, antelope, and elk – as well as providing endless possibilities for hiking, camping, cross-country skiing, rock climbing, and snowmobiling throughout this magnificent ranch.
• The ranch should qualify for two landowner’s elk tags.
• An older metal shed along with a set of working corrals are located on the east boundary of the ranch.