• Cheyenne River Ranch consists of 9,944± deeded acres and 440± BLM lease acres for a total of 10,384± contiguous acres.
• Water to the ranch is provided by a mile of the Cheyenne River on the south border, a year-round reservoir, and approximately 25 tire tanks strategically located throughout the ranch which are supplied by a year-round pipeline from one artisan well.
• The fences are four, five, and six strand barbed-wire with mostly steel post and cross-fenced into approximately 17 pastures.
• The Cheyenne River bottom provides excellent protection for livestock with its many mature cottonwood trees.
• A well designed, new set of improvements on the ranch include all steel, cattle handling facilities with tub, Silencer hydraulic squeeze chute and cattle scale., all located in a 48’ x 120’ pole barn.
• Also located in the pole barn is a bunkhouse/living quarters that has two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, and living room which adds a comfortable and functional improvement to the ranch.
• 60’ x 160’ calving barn with tire tanks and large loafing areas in the corrals
• Historically the owners have run 350 cow/calf pairs and have utilized stewardship practices of water development, strategic fencing, and range management to maximize the production of this low overhead grass ranch.