• 240± deeded acre property is a mixture of irrigated cropland and rolling pasture with 107± acres of tillable land that is typically planted to alfalfa.
• 85 acres are irrigated with side roll sprinklers utilizing irrigation water from a flowing well that is approximately 1,000 feet deep.
• Hundreds of trees have been planted in shelterbelts across the property which provides winter livestock protection and excellent wildlife habitat.
• The ranch house was built in 1933 and has 1,188 square feet of living space.
• 30’x50’ barn partially used as a shop area, a 12’x20’ storage shed with a concrete floor, a 10’x20’ bunkhouse, a 30’x32’ machine shed / livestock barn adjacent to working corrals, and 280 feet of feed bunk space off of a fenced hay lot.