• The CK Cattle Company is one of the most amazing ranches offered on the market today.
• The ranch is comprised of 19,782± total acres: 16,461± deeded acres along with 2,640± State lease and 681± BLM lease acres.
• This is a rare and exceptional offering that presents the opportunity to own and operate a large, self-sustaining cattle operation with Laramie Peak and the Laramie Range to the west and Glendo Reservoir to the northeast.
• The ranch is easily-accessible year-round. Glendo, Wyoming is located two miles north of the ranch and I-25 traverses through the eastern edge of the ranch for approximately 4.5 miles.
• There are two creeks located throughout the ranch which provide live water.
• In addition, several springs, solar wells and submersible wells with tire tanks supply plentiful water to livestock and wildlife.
• There are irrigation water rights for 910 acres: 350± acres of flood-irrigated meadows and 560± under four low-pressure center pivots.
• Four homes are located throughout the ranch as well as shops and other outbuildings, three sets of working corrals, two sets of certified scales, and an airplane hangar.
• Historically the owners have run a Red Angus cattle operation with approximately 650 to 700 cow/calf pairs.
• Whether you are looking for a tremendous cattle ranch with a feed base, or a recreational ranch with excellent fishing, turkey, trophy elk and deer hunting, this ranch will suit the most discerning buyer.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Office: (307) 467-5523
Mobile: (307) 760-9510
Fax: (307) 467-5581