• The CK Cattle Company is one of the most outstanding farm and ranch properties offered on the market today.
• The ranch is comprised of 5,430± total acres: 4,190± deeded acres along with 800± State lease and 481± BLM lease acres.
• This is a rare and exceptional offering that presents the opportunity to own and operate a large, self-sustaining cattle operation with Laramie Peak and the Laramie Range to the west and Glendo Reservoir to the northeast.
• The ranch is easily-accessible year-round.
• Glendo, Wyoming is located two miles north of the ranch and I-25 traverses through the eastern edge of the ranch for approximately 4.5 miles.
• Horseshoe Creek provides 1-3/4 miles of live water.
• In addition, several springs, solar wells and submersible wells with tire tanks supply plentiful water to livestock and wildlife.
• There are irrigation water rights for 560± acres under four low-pressure center pivots.
• Two homes are located on the ranch as well as several barns, equipment sheds, shops, and a set of working corrals along with a set of certified scales.
• Historically the owners have operated a traditional cow/calf operation with approximately 180 cow/calf pairs.
• The CK Irrigated Farm & Ranch is a remarkable, irrigated and productive working cattle operation in an area with a rich history and ideal location with multiple recreational and lifestyle opportunities.
• The ranch has diverse terrain, natural protection, abundant wildlife, many scenic attributes, agricultural production, excellent and well-maintained improvements as well as year-round recreation.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044