• The CK Pine Ridge Ranch is comprised of 2,520± deeded acres, 160± State lease and 160± BLM lease acres for a total of 2,840± acres capable of grazing approximately 250 yearlings or 160 cow/calf pairs during the summer months.
• The ranch is easily-accessible year-round with Glendo, Wyoming and Glendo Reservoir located four miles northeast of the ranch with Laramie Peak and the Laramie Range to the west.
• There are no improvements on the ranch; however, there are excellent water resources from three solar wells and a couple of springs.
• The ranch has diverse terrain, natural protection, abundant wildlife, many scenic attributes as well as year-round recreation.
• In an area that is well suited to cattle ranching, the CK Pine Ridge Ranch offers breath-taking views in any direction one looks.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044